Monday

Before I left to go to work, I wanted to do one last thing~see Kynsley with Ariel. Everyone knows that she loves her and I didn't want to miss that moment. Once we got to the Grotto we saw a few familiar faces and got a little VIP treatment. The grotto was closed off for us to have our magical moment. Kynsley started to sing "Part of Your World" to Ariel, it was so special. You know me, tears flowing! It was a true magical moment and I'm so glad we took the time to see Ariel together.










1 comment:

caleb and sarah turner said...

oh i am soo jealous, she met ariel! i cant believe how big she is! she is such an adorable young lady! i remember when when caleb and i were there for your wedding and we went to downtown disney. He lloooooved the leggos!

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!