Thursday

Carrabba's

My parent have RAVED about how much they love Carrabba's so once our flight made it into Orlando we dropped off our luggage and headed to the restaurant. The atmosphere is very nice and the service was GREAT! We ordered the fried asparagus and it was so YUMMY! I was so impressed that even though its more of a grown up restaurant~our waiter still brought out a huge ball of pizza dough for Kynsley to play with. Our meal was great and I enjoy the company best of all!











1 comment:

Marie Mc said...

she is soooooooo cute and wow has she grown!

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!