Thursday

First Stitches

After hearing "don't run in the house" for the millionth time, she finally fell down and hit her head pretty hard! She was a brave little girl getting her first stitches. Although it took 3 of us to hold her down during all the screaming and crying~she used her teeth on the doctor to defend herself. I asked her, "did you just bite him"? She said, "yes mommie" "why would you do that Kynsley", she said with her snubbing voice, "he is hurting my head". We all got a little giggle out of it. Once all 6 stitches were in the doctor told my mom to lift Kynsley up and for the "mommie" to lay still. I then was handed a cold cloth to put over my head~I was so white and sweaty they were concerned I was going to pass out. In the end it was a Very stressful trip to the ER.








1 comment:

Kristie said...

Wow, that's a rough one. Piper had to get blood drawn at a year old, they stuck her 6 times cause her veins kept moving, finally got it out of her hand. But she was screaming like she wa being tortured.

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!