Friday

Disney's Dream Makers...ROCK!!!




When we arrived at the Magic Kingdom a "Disney Dream Maker" approached Kynsley, and asked her if she liked Cinderella. We're were all excited when she then asked if she would like to have alone time with Cinderella! She took us into the Kodak store, and in the back we stood in front of these red velvet drapes. When they pulled pack the drapes there stood Cinderella. Kynsley, started crying. We think it was allot for her to take in, or it could be because I was crying too. I was just so happy to share such a magical moment with her. We were able to give lots of hugs and kisses and many photos! So thank you to all the Dream Makers who are making magic!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!