Wednesday

the Phillips family

One of my favorite families in this world! Steve, Nancy, Michelle, Suzanne, and Jeffrey! I started to work for the Phillips family as their nanny in 2000. I know God had His hand in it when Nancy found my application! My first year was simple, picking up the twins from Pre-school, having lunch with them everyday, and then the rest of the time was play! Throughout the years I've become part of their family. We've shared holiday traditions, summer vacations, soccer and basketball games, dance recitals, and concerts! I love them all so very much! And I'm so thankful for all the memories we've shared together! I look forward to many more we'll make as the years pass by!







No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!