Thursday

I'm a Barbie girl...

...in a Barbie world! Suzanne Phillips gave Kynsley a bunch of her old Barbies. I put Kynsley up in her highchair so she could play with them. The first thing she did was pick up the little hairbrush and started brushing their hair! She sat and played with them for a long time! Barbies was always one of my favorite toys as a kid! I love having a daughter. Being a girl is so much fun! I feel like I get the chance to relive all of my favorite things in life...but through her eyes! I'm so blessed and very thankful!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!