Saturday

Christmas Traditions

Scottie and I both get real excited when it comes to special events in our lives. Okay so maybe more me than him! But anyways, we have a few family traditions we enjoy every year as a family. When we start to decorate the Christmas tree the first gifts are open...An ornament that represents something from the past year. On Christmas Eve, we open up another gift...PJs, we get to wear them to bed that night. This idea has been borrowed from Scott's grandpa and grandma Penney in Belton, MO. Christmas morning we read the Christmas story together...the True meaning of Christmas. Instead of the usual baked ham with all the fixings, Scottie and I enjoy a night of Fondue! Those are just a few of my favorites! We'd love to hear some of your family traditions and maybe we can borrow an idea from you! Since our family is growing! We hope you all have a wonderful holiday...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!