Saturday

The MOST fun!

While in Tacoma, we had a girls night out! We had our photos taken at a studio! Which was such a blast...full of laughs! I love my Daisy and Sarah, thanks you girls for such a wonderul night! Let me just tell you what a small world we really live in. Daisy and I meet on the Football field at Word of Life in 1998! Yes, I said Football field. We had games during the fall semester and Daisy and I played on an all girls team. After the girls games the guys played and well, Daisy was the only other girl that stuck around to actually watch the games! I found a friend in her instantly! During the winter months we lost touch being that she was in a different year than me. When summer rolled around we both had our ministry at the Ranch! So we started hanging out again. When Scottie and I moved to Puyallup, Washington I got in contact with her. Helping plan her wedding was a true blessing for me and it brought us closer together! I Love you Daisy!
Sarah and I meet through our husbands...Caleb and Scottie have been life long friends. The four of us starting hanging out when we moved to Puyallup as well. Late night pizza and board games! Sarah has been an awesome friend, she even took all of our wedding photos for us!
I'm really not sure why the paths never crossed! After Scottie and I moved to Orlando, FL. Both girls would say how they needed a christian friend in their life. And how much they missed our talks and girl time! I would say, "you need to meet Daisy", "you need to meet Sarah" Finally after finding out that they only lived a few blocks apart they finally met...and now they're all good friends! The four of them spend lots of time together! I'm so thankful that I was able to introduce them! Now, they're trying to convience me to move back to Ft.Lewis! I'm not sure if that will ever happen but Scottie and I are honored to have the four of them in our lives. I know that no matter where life takes us I'll always have them to count on! We love you all so much!







No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!