Monday

Our Family Tree



















This year as we put up the tree we had "special" cookies with Hot Cocoa. Having Cocoa has been one of Kynsley's favorite "big girl" treats this winter so far. We also had the movie the Polar Express playing in the background and caught a glimpse of Santa. Watching a movie with Kynsley is starting to get difficult, she is constantly asking questions the entire time.

We have a family tradition of exchanging ornaments when we decorate the tree. Scottie and I got Kynsley a pair of Ruby Slippers. Wizard of Oz is one of her favorite movies and she is always singing tunes from the movie.

Scottie and I have never owned an Angel to top our tree. This year on my birthday we spent the day in the village of Rothenberg. There they have a huge Christmas store and we bought a German Angel. www.shop.wohlfahrt.com Although they almost knocked the tree over Kynsley was able to put the angel on the top of the tree. As our German tradition continues...theres a pickle hidden on the tree...come on over and see if you can find it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!