Sunday

Christmas Eve Traditions



Scottie and I have had the Fondue Fest tradition for many years now. Its one of the things I always look forward to during the Christmas season. This was the first year that Kynsley has been able to enjoy fondue with us. I believe the chocolate fondue was her favorite. Scottie has been doing the advent calendar with Kynsley every night before she goes to bed. The excitement as each day passed as we waited for the arrival of Santa. We opened one gift before we went to bed(our new pjs) and I read Kynsley Twas the Night Before Christmas. It took her a little longer than usual to fall asleep but she finally gave it up. This night is always one of my favorites of the entire year. God has blessed us so much and I'm thankful that Scottie is home this year to help us celebrate the Christmas season.

























No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!