Friday

4th Birthday Celebrations


Its hard to believe but its true our Kynsley is now 4 years old. We've celebrated her birthday in the past with "themed" parties. With the "high risk" pregnancy we thought it would be best to go simple this year. Scottie had the idea to have her party at the indoor playground with all of her friends. It had to be the easiest party we've ever hosted. Kynsley invited a few friends and picked out a My Little Pony cake. The kids enjoyed playing for hours while the parents sat back and talked. It was a pretty relaxing afternoon for all of us.

As tradition, on her actual birthday I made pancakes for breakfast. Later that night we had one of her favorite meals. Steak, broccoli casserole, and corn. We then watched as she opened all the gifts from family and friends in the states. She was so happy that everyone remembered her on her birthday.































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!