Friday

Ice Cream....YOU SCREAM!!!!

Anytime we ask Kynsley where she wants to eat she says,"the CHOWN HALL". Its become a special treat for us to meet daddy there for dinner sometimes. On Kynsley's birthday we met daddy along with Kristy and Kamryn to celebrate her special day. After the girls had "happy plates" Scottie went over to get the girls ice cream. He brought Kynsley's her first and then went back to get one for Kamryn....as you can see he broke her heart. She didn't know that he went back to get her one.










But Scottie where is my Ice Cream Cone????










Finally a happy girl!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!