Friday

My Sweet LOVE

So I thought I'd share a few "stories" that have happened since we've been back in Germany. Those who've been around my sweet love know that she can sometimes be a handful but for the most part, she keeps me laughing.

The other night after dance I always try to have a "quick" meal. I wasn't all that hungry so I opened up a can of UUMMM UMMMM good chicken noodle soup. I filled Kynsley a bowl full and sat it down on the table. She hopped into her seat and took a look at her supper. She gave me a "what is this look" and said, "what ~ we're having water" I couldn't stop laughing. I normally make all of our soups from scratch so I think she was a little confused on what I was feeding her. She didn't like it but she ate most of the "watered soup" and then told me right before bed, maybe next time we can just have something else.

We talk to my family often, and at least to my sister, Aunt DA-DA once a week. The other night Kynsley informs her that she has not had a "good bath" in a long time. Donna asked her why not? Kynsley says, "well all I want to do is take a warm bath and relax, mama always comes in to see if I'm okay" "I just want a little bit of privacy" Donna and I thought, here a 3 year old is needing to relax and have privacy. We're does she get this stuff from?


I had a few friends over to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. One of the wives had already seen Kynsley's "Miss America walk" so she asked Kynsley to show everyone else. After Kynsley did her walk she went back to her starting point. She pulled her blue jeans up over her belly, (like Steve Urkel) and said, "HEY, I'm Papa Don, from North Carolina" Everyone just busted into laughter, but me, I could hardly catch my breath. At home Kynsley would make everyone in the room also do the Miss America walk, and well that is exactly what my dad would do. She is such a little entertainer.











No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!