Wednesday

Flower Power

This morning it was Spring Cleaning for our post. Everyone spent time cleaning in our stairwells as well as around our buildings. They were also giving out FREE flowers and all the supplies to each apartment. Since we were the first ones to arrive, the gentlemen let Kynsley pick out which flowers she wanted. We were able to help plant our flowers and bring them home. Although it took me a little while to figure out how to use the German hooks I finally got it. The flowers look beautiful in our windows and I look forward to watching them grow.





















No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!