Thursday

Ansbach Fest

I love the Spring time in Germany. Although I could do without the pollen and sniffles. I love that each town celebrates with a fest.

The girls and I went downtown yesterday to enjoy the sunshine and the FOOD. You can see a trend with me can't you! After letting Kynsley ride one of the kiddie rides we headed right towards the chocolate covered strawberries. This is my favorite part of ANY German Fest. I'm not sure why they're so yummy but they are!

Lynn and Megan rode the Big girl ride, and Kynsley cried the whole time. She wanted to ride so badly. I couldn't get her to understand that she was just too little. With those big tears and a puckered lip she said, "but mama, I promise I'm not scared"

The pretzel photo is just for you mama and daddy! Gotta love those Bavarian pretzels!!



























































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!