Thursday

New Smyrna Beach, FL

If you want a relaxing beach to just enjoy time with the family and sun~New Smyrna Beach, FL is the place. We split our trip up and got away from the "tourist" of Orlando and traveled north. What a wonderful few days we had. Although a hurricane was out about 75 miles we enjoyed a day inside. Reading, napping, coloring, and watching tv. I was able to spend time with another Army gal~Brandy drove down from Jacksonville to have dinner with me. We went out to a local BBQ place and then walked on the beach. It was comforting to have to have someone with me who understood exactly what I'm going through. After the storm passed us by~the next day we were able to get out on the beach and the pool. Kynsley has become a little fish over the summer and loves to "jump in all by herself".



































































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!