Thursday

Just another day...

Scottie and the 527Th MP CO. are still working very hard. YES, he believes he needs to be there and there is work to be done ~ so STOP asking me! He enlisted for a reason!! And I don't know how I do it, I just do! YES I miss him, but we figured that God found the STRONGEST women in the world and made their match with a United States Soldier. Please STOP comparing your "out of town" trips with our 15 month separation ~ the reason you have your spouse at home is because my husband along with other BRAVE men and women are serving so your spouse doesn't have too! But we never say NO to prayer ~ because that is something we all need everyday! Just be SUPPORTIVE in every way you know how!













































1 comment:

caleb and sarah turner said...

We are very proud of Scottie and so greatful for all of his troops and their hard work! You go girl!!!! have fun on your army wives trip! Lots of photos!!!! love you!

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!