Thursday

My new dance leotard...

Thank you Uncle Casey & Aunt Joye for my new Dance Leo.
Dance is going well...last week as we're driving she tells me she doesn't want to go back to dance anymore. I start asking the normal questions, why? whats wrong? She says, "they're mean mama" "who Kynsley" "those teaches" she said, I then get all concerned and asked her what do they do? With her little lip poked out she starts the sniffles, you know those kind ~ if you're a mother, the FAKE ones!!! "They yell at me"...so I amuse her by asking, "what do they yell"?? With a loud voice she says, "KYNSLEY SIT DOWN" I started laughing so hard I had tears. I told her its obvious she is not being a good listener and she better have on her listening ears.






1 comment:

caleb and sarah turner said...

That is hilarious! That is a great story! That sassy little princess. He he he, i am so glad you finally have photos of her in her cute little dance outfit!

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!