Wednesday

Apple Picking

After church last Sunday we drove up to mountain to go apple picking! Papa and granny are friends with the owners of the apple orchard. So we were able to go up to their house. He had already gathered his apples, cut them, and had them out drying. Once we loaded up all the apples for Granny to have for freezing, he asked me where my husband was. After he found out, he started giving me apples too (for free). He was the sweetest old man! He then took us over to see his hogs, he invited us back to get the "meat" this winter.
















































1 comment:

caleb and sarah turner said...

Those photos are so cute!!!! That beautiful little girl of yours! happy Halloween today sweetie! xoxoxox

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!