Tuesday

Whistle while you work.....






Even though Scottie thought he was coming home for vacation we put him to work while he was here! My dad enjoyed having the extra "man" hands around the house and it was good "bonding" time for them. Thats what I said to Scott, and he informed me that he didn't need any more "bonding" time with my dad that they were already "tight" Anyways, we help paint one of the rooms at my parents house and then Scottie and my dad built a new step at my grandparents house! Scott also helped out with mowing the yards! I enjoyed seeing him actually do Mans work living in an apartment we haven't gotten the chance to "get our hands dirty" Scottie told me that none of it was really work that he enjoyed all of it!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!