Monday

Back Porch Singing


Good stuff!!

*Caution* flying seeds!!





Sittin' on the Back porch! Last Wednesday night we had a "singing" at church. Michael invited anyone to share in music. Everyone brought their chairs and relax! Afterwards we ate watermelon! I mean, I couldn't imagine Pine Hill having a gathering without food!




I enjoyed hearing everyone sing but I always love to hear my mama and daddy sing. It took mama a long time to get daddy to sing out in public with her, but I'm glad that he finally gave in. There's a verse that says, "Make a Joyful noise unto the Lord" I know that God is smiling down on my parents when they use their gift that He has blessed them with.


We had variety of music shared, from the little kids singing "Jesus Loves Me" to Praise and Worship! I think everyone enjoyed the evening of fellowship and time of worship!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!