Tuesday

All because 2 people fell in LOVE

I love coming from such a big and loving famiy! All because 2 people fell in love! My granny was so sweet she said to the photographer,"look what all we did" and she pointed to all of us kids! Its so wonderful that they've lived so long to see 5 kids marry, 11 grandchildren, 14 great grandchildren!

Not everyone made it to Papa and Granny's for the family portrait! But I was so happy that we got together to have one taken, these are just a few shots I took, I can't wait to see Ann Katherines, from "Forever Children Photography"













I love my family!





Doanld, Joan, Chad, Amy, Haley, and Cameron

Louie and Peggy's family

Chris, Shelly, Macy, and Savannah

Michael and his daughter, Ariel

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!