Tuesday

Shelton Vineyards

Shelton at Sunset





My amazing Husband, he is so good to me! On our way to the concert we were talking about all the memories we have and the experiences we've shared! I'm so glad I found someone who is not afraid to try something new! Scottie makes me want to adventure more in the world!




Sheena and I have been close friends for as long as I can remember! I enjoyed getting to spend time with her and her family at the concert!

I got to see many people I grew up with and ones I haven't seen in a long time! Leah and Mamie,were there so I got to spend a little time with them!



Tina came without Jason, she said that this was not his cup of tea! She keeps me laughing!

Leslie, Sheena, and I all cheered together in high school. Leslie is now happily married and living in Kernsville.

Melissa Marion, an old neighbor and good friend since childhood!

Crystal and Jimmy's little Karson, she is so adorable!


"The Embers" peformed, "I love Beach music" Scottie and I never did go down and dance, being raised in the Pacific Northwest he doesn't know how to "shag"

Sheena with her sweetie, James

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!