Monday

Pepsi 400 @ Daytona Beach


Amoung his love for hunting and fishing, Scott has a new love in his life. "Nascar" On his birthday this year I surprised him and took him to the Nascar Cafe at City Walk in Orlando. One of our close friends, Donnie Jewell, from NC got Scott VIP tickets to the Pepsi 400 on July 1, at Daytona International Speedway! Scott was excited to go to his first race, even more to have the VIP access!

He looked so Handsome!

Scott spent most of the day in the infield, waiting for the race to start! Then later went up to the suites to watch the race. I called during the race to see if he was having a good time. He replied, "I'm on top of the world right now" He was standing ontop of the suites watching the race and enjoying the view!




Scott said his whole day was "AWESOME"! A once in a lifetime day! He couldn't ever thank Donnie enough!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!