Monday

Almost made it....



My poor Cassie...she almost made it home! About 8 miles to my exit off the interstate! And she just got too tired! Scott wanted me to wait until Tuesday, to leave Orlando. He felt better knowing that Donnie and Kim would be with me. So instead of leaving on Monday, I followed them home. I'm so thankful that I did! My car just completly shut down. So Thank the Lord for family and neighbors! I'm so happy I was close to home. My daddy and Ernest came to the rescue. Kim sat in the drivers sit and Daddy, Ernest, Donnie, and I (yup, I helped) pushed her onto a cardollie to bring her the rest of the way home! My dad believes its the fuel pump. So pray we can get it fixed...cheap and soon!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!