Tuesday

Fun times at White Lake, Elizabethtown, NC

Everyone spent time in the lake! We all had fun!

Lauren, Ashlynn, and Rebecca rode the rides every night!
Can you believe it, Kynsley rode the Jet Ski...she loved it! My daddy rode Kynsley and I around the lake!
Brian throwing Ryan!
Hannah playing with Kynsley in the lake!
My cousin Emily and her husband Lanny, spend time relaxing after a day of golf for the men and shopping for the ladies!
Kynsley loves her Papa and Papa loves his PootKat!
Ganny Patty and Kynsley, I think if we would have let go of her should would of taken off...she loved being in the water! She would kick those chunky legs and splash the water with her little hands!
Kim, Terri and Sherri catching some rays on the pier
Hannah and Brian on the Ferris Wheel or as I like to call it, Wheel of Fortune!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!