Monday

Eating like a BIG GIRL


Papa and Granny have a highchair at their house. Kynsley loves sitting in it. She is starting to actually get her little veggie and fruit snacks in her mouth all by herself. We turn on the Disney channel and she is a pretty happy camper! She has enough hair now were I can put little hairbands in her hair! She is a spoiled little princess though, and she really misses her daddy! But there is no way he could deny her....she looks like Scottie more and more every day, which I love, because I miss him so much! We love you da-da!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!