Tuesday

Where Dreams Come True

As a "THANK YOU" for their love and support over the last year I treated the Army Wives to a day at Disney World. At times I'm not sure what I would do without these girls in my life. We had a magical time although we had a few tears here and there(we were missing our soldiers). We arrived at 9am and left around 11pm. So we were exhausted. I was able to get in touch with Brandy B. and she came out from her office for a quick chat and HUGS! Thank you Brandy!!
Brandy's Disney dream was to see Stitch, as he came out to greet us he brought her a flower...the tears started to flow! How magical that he picked her out of all of us standing there. We were able to go over to Epcot and have our photo taken in front of Germany in the World Showcase. That was my dream since thats the place that brought us all together in the first place. Megan and Kristy wanted to see Cinderella's castle. We were able to see it early in the morning and then later lite up by the Wishes Firework show. I believe everyone of us had a wonderful time and the pixie dust still lives on!































































































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!