Tuesday

The Harris Chicken Stew

I love this time of year, warm fires, colors of the leaves, and warm stews. Kara and Brian had their annual Chicken Stew over the weekend. I love spending time with my friends. We as always had many laughs! Thank you two for having me over and thanks to everyone for the FUN night! I'm so thankful for these girls and B. R. A. D. for the memories of the past 20 some years!






































































































1 comment:

caleb and sarah turner said...

hey i recognize that sweater! yeah! glad it fits and that your having some fall fun! xoxo

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!