Wednesday

Halloween FUN

I'm so thankful we're in the states this year during the holidays! Kynsley has been able to attend the fall carnivals in the area. I also stole the idea from the Kirsch family and let Kynsley decorate a pumpkin using stickers. At dance last week they let all the little dancers dress up in their costumes. Since Kynsley was going to be Belle the night of Halloween, she picked out her Minnie Mouse dress for dance class. Thank you Grandma Penney for the cute Halloween outfit! Happy BOO to You!!




























































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!