Monday

Womens Banquet

For many years our church holds a Womens Banquet. Each lady decorates a table in any way she wishes. The night was very successful this year. The christian comedian from Charlotte kept us all laughing. And the salads were yummy. Everyone was joking that they couldn't figure out which table was mine(hint:the 8 x 10 photo of Scottie in his uniform). There were many different themes around the fellowship hall. I have to say a BIG thank you to Melissa for selling my tickets for me and also to the Army Recruiting office for helping me with my party favors. My table was decorated with camo wrapped boxes that held a pair of Scotties combat boots which I used as a vase and filled with flowers. Another box held my build a bear that Scottie made
before deploying. I even found Camo Hersey's kisses for each of my guest!

































































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!