Thursday

Kiawah Island, SC

I was invited by my other favorite family to join them on their spring break to Kiawah Island, in SC. The entire week was filled with eating GREAT, touring the town of Charleston and riding bikes. Our last day was spent laying by the pool and Suzanne and I walked the beach looking for seashells. Although some of the prettiest ones we found still were homes to lil' sea creatures. They even spoiled me and gave me the master suite upstairs with my own private screened in patio. I love the Phillips and they've blessed my life in the biggest way, I can honestly count on them for anything...thank you all for a relaxing and fun filled week.

































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!