Monday

Surf & Turf night

Grandpa & Grandma went way overboard with Surf & Turf night. We all had a great time hanging out in the back yard while Grandpa grilled the steaks. Everything was so YUMMY! Kevin and Kynsley spent time together making their favorite dessert(root beer floats) We all gathered together to get a photo of the whole family. It turned out so good we had to have it blown up the next day so Grandma could hang it up in her house! All I have to say is that I married into a Beautiful family...inside and out!!




































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!