Monday

Our Valentines '08

Let me just say it was a Valentines we will never forget! The day before we found out that Kynsley and I made the list to fly out of Ramstein Air Force Base on a Space A flight back to the states. An early release day turned into Scottie arriving at home around 5:30. We packed up the Jeep and headed to base. After grabbing Popeye's Chicken in the drive-thru we found our way to our hotel room(10:30)! Enjoying our romantic dinner on the living room we exchanged cards and Scottie surprised Kynsley with a HUGE box of chocolate candy! Since my cookies at Christmas were such a disaster he bought me a cookbook of cookie recipes!
The next morning started early 4:00am we arrived at the terminal only to find out the flight leaving for the states had been delayed from 6:00am to 6:00pm! After taking a little nap in the Jeep we enjoyed breakfast and walked around the BX.
The rest of our day was spent waiting to hear if we were going to make the flight out to Baltimore...thanks to all of your prayers~we did! A long flight and a long day waiting but we saved allot of money and we're so thankful we're finally home safe!

1 comment:

Megan said...

This picture is so cute, April. Definitely a Valentine's Day to remember, huh?! :)

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!