Tuesday

How Sweet it is to be LOVED by You

Scottie and I hosted along with the Nellis family our first ever Valentines Party! We've had other themed parties before but this was by far the most fun!
You know me, lots of Food and Games!

We stared off by letting each couple draw at random 5 pieces of the Heart Converstaion candies! Each couple had 2 minutes to write a paragraph using all 5 candies! The Garlicks had the most creative story!

Next, everyone was handed a piece of paper and had to tear a heart shape out of it behind their backs. We saw lots of great "art work".

All the wives were then blindfolded and the husbands took turns raising their pant legs up...can you guess your husbands legs...this game brought on the most laughs!

We all got in one long line, and passed a grapefruit, it took Scottie and I forever to get this for some reason, and only once was the grapefruit dropped(can we say we all got a lil' close.

Our last game was the most personal. Scottie and I hosted the Newlywed game! Chad and Kristy Ellis were the grand prize winners!

The whole afternoon was filled with lots of laughs and LOVE!
The day ended with none other than Catch Phrase, we can't all get together without someone asking to play it! We never got through a complete round but we had a great time!













































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See here

Circusgirl25 said...

April, what are they ever going to do without you in Germany? Sorry to be selfish, but I can't wait until you are back on the good ol' US shore! I miss and love you, Brandy

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!