Friday

Our Beach Trip

We had a few things to take care of at Ft. Bragg so for fun we drove on down to Wilmington. We didn't stay out on the beach long ~ it was really windy! But Kynsley and I pretended to be birds and we chased the sea gulls. Scottie grabbed Kynsley right before the tide came flowing in and he yelled, its going to get you. From then on she was afraid of the water. Every time a wave would come crashing in, she would grab us and say, "hold me". We had the entire beach to ourselves. It was very
peaceful and memorable. Once we got back to the car, Scottie realized Kynsley had two fist fulls of sand, she loved playing in it and wanted to take a small handful home.


























1 comment:

JOYE said...

OMG! Scottie is wearing his MIZZOU shirt! What did Don think of that?? Of course they blew a 13 point lead today....but GO TARHEELS! They had a win! I hope you all are havint a fantastic time! We love you and love the pictures! xoxoxoxox

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!