Monday

Happy Father's Day

Daddy with his lil' angel. She still looks just like her daddy. He has her so spoiled rotten its not even funny. She truely loves him and he loves her!



Scottie got a golf gift basket from Kynsley. Filled with all kinds of golf accessories. The only thing I knew was the golf balls, I wasn't so sure about the other stuff but he said he could use all of it. We also got him a NFL Madden game and the GPS system he's been wanting. So he doesn't have to ask for directions anymore. We named the GPS "evie" after one of my good friends, who's always right! We love you Evie! Happy Fathers Day to one of the best dads in the world!

1 comment:

caleb and sarah turner said...

THESE ARE SO SWEET! HAPPY FATHERS DAY LATE SCOTTIE!

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!