Wednesday

Family Vacation-Garmish, Germany


We were able to travel to Neuschwanstein/Fussen during our trip. The Neuschwanstein castle is situated in 1008 meters elevation. So you know me, I need to be treated like a princess. Scottie took Kynsley and I on a horse drawn carriage to the castle so we didn't have to walk. I felt like I was in a fairytale.
King Ludwig II had it built between the 1869 and 1884 as knight's castles came into fashion. The castle was built on the same site of the Schwanstein, the castle he grew up in as a child. We were unable to take pictures on the inside but were able to get a few shots from the windows. The views were breath taking. I was so excited to be there, considering this was the castle that inspired Walt Disney to have castles in his theme parks.






















1 comment:

Circusgirl25 said...

April! These pictures are PRICELESS!!! I LOVE the picture of you up against the wall and the one of Scottie and Kynsley touching on the opposite sides of the window! And the black and white family picture...breathtaking! I wish I could be there photographing you guys, too! Brandy

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!