Tuesday

Relay for LIFE

Every year our church teams up with another local church to walk in the annual, Relay for Life. I was actually disappointed in the turn out we had! It being for such a good cause! But those who did come we enjoyed our time together.
Lanny Jr. kept everyone happy by serving up grilled hotdogs! The kids had a great time they enjoyed activites such as a cake walk, jumping gym, and other carnival games. Many groups set up and had different food items for purchase. I think the Funnel Cakes were a big hit for one group. There were also many ticket drawings, and on the main stage, they had "relay IDOL". I'm sure they raised a good donation for the American Cancer Society!




















No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!