Wednesday

My dads cousin, Ray Edwards, from Nashville, TN came to Dobson this past weekend. His Bluegrass band, Trinity Mountain Boys, performed at Fisher River Park. www.rayedwardsbluegrass.com Some of my dads family got together last minute and had a picnic, thanks to my Aunt Serena! I enjoyed listening to the music but I really loved getting to spend time with my family. My Aunt Patsy and Uncle Jim even came up from Wilmington. The kids played in the creek and as you can see Devin, had lots of fun in the MUD! Kynsley fell asleep while Jimmy Ray was playing and every time the music would stop she would look up! Mary...are you sure you didn't want that bear? I love my family, and I love getting to spend time with all of them. Thanks everyone for making the night possible! Love you all!






























No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!