Tuesday

NC Yearly Meeting Retreat

We attended the NCYM this year held in Black Mountain, NC. I enjoyed the time with my family and the fellowship with friends!






Two of my favorite people from White Plains friends, Francis Bolick and Bessie McMillion, We enjoyed their company at all the meals. I loved sharing stories and our fellowship time with them! And our girls night!

Ganny Patty, would take Kynsley out on the porch so she could her the creek flowing, and the birds chirpping!

I know my daddy will always cherish these moments with her! And I never want to forget them!

The area was so beautiful, I loved being able to sit out on the porch and listen to the little creek that was flowing through the campus and Kynsley just wanted to get in it!


You guessed it, she's eating watermelon again! Francis didn't mind sharing hers with Kynsley!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!