Wednesday

Our trip to Clearwater


While Scott was in meetings, Kynsley and I spent time with my friends, Evie and Bruno. Evie and I were roomies while on the Walt Disney College Program. We've kept in touch and now her and her finace live in Clearwater, Fl. We got to spend a few days with them Shopping, eating, and relaxing by the pool. Their apartment is so beautiful and peaceful. Evie took care of Kynsley so I felt like I was on vacation.



"Fried Green Tomatoes" is one of my all time favorite girlie movies! In Clearwater they have a "Whistle Stop Cafe". I was so excited to go there. Evie and I ordered Fried Green Tomatoes and I got a fried green tomatoe sandwich. Everything was so yummy and the atmosphere was so cool. While we were there the train actually went by. But don't worry, none of us had the bar-b-que!!!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!