Monday

Mother's Day








I was so excited about my first Mother's Day. Scottie packed a picnic supper and off we went to the park. The weather was perfect. Sunny with a nice breeze! I enjoyed watching Kynsley's eyes widen as she heard bird's singing. The evening was very relaxing. I loved getting to spend time with my precious Kynsley on Mother's Day!



The story behind the hat....I'm very big on traditions and making memories. I bought this sun hat and I plan every Mother's Day to take Kynsley on a picnic, I'll take pictures of her in the hat. And then one day, as the years go by,the hat is going to fit!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!