Thursday

Brevard Zoo




On our way to Cocoa Beach to finalize wedding things, we took a "wild" detour. We visited the Brevard County Zoo. Its a small zoo but we had lots of fun! It was Kynsley's first trip to the zoo, she slept most of the time. Scott was pushing the stroller and I was walking along side of him. A long orange snake went crawling by right in front of us, for the rest of the day I was jumpy! It scared me a little bit, I don't mind looking at creepy crawling things behind a glass but out in the wild, it freaked me out!



My favorite part was seeing the giraffes, there was a new baby, and when we got Kynsley out of the stroller the mama giraffe came walking right over to us. I stuck out my hand and she nudge me with her nose. Just like she knew I was a new mommie too! Scott's favorite part was seeing the Jaguars.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!