Friday

Spiel Oasa



Spiel Oase is an in-door playground for young and old alike. So kick off your shoes and enjoy the FUN!!!
Kynsley and I went with my ladies bible study group to spend the day. Its the perfect place to go to let the kids run wild. I enjoyed my time getting to know all the ladies in the group.
The place is filled with trambolines, bikes, slides, bouncies, ping-pong tables, and even a volleyball court. I'm not sure what Kynsley liked the best but she loved that she could drive the cars around the track. She also enjoyed getting rides on the bikes from the lil' boys!
We really need one of these close to home in NC.









































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!