Monday

Parents Night Out






The Child Development Center on post sometimes will host special events. Recently they had the center opened at night and offered a parents night out. I went out to eat with Ronica, Anita, and Christy and we left the kids at the CDC. Usually there is a fee for but since our husbands are deployed our kids got to go for FREE. This was the first time I had left Kynsley at the center. She went right in the classroom and started playing with the kitchen. When I picked her up later that night she told me she didn't play with the boys just the girls. Now when we pass by the center she'll ask if she can go play there again. Hopefully they will offer more events like this in the future so Scottie and I can have a date night. I really enjoyed getting to hang out with the ladies and having "adult" time.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!