Wednesday

Sheenas Last Nite Out!

The night started with Supper at Robins house(Sheena's mom). A few of Sheena's favorite items were on the menu, yes that included chicken fingers along with mac & cheese! Tina had invited one of Sheena's friends from Boone to come and host a "slumber party" although she went into labor the night before and was unable to attend we scrambled around for a back up plan. We all had MANY laughs but the night was still young. Later we left the big town of Dobson and headed to Charlotte. Tina and I found a great club in downtown. We're all HUGE '80s fans and that includes Sheena, it was the perfect place to have her "last nite out". Sheena had a list of 15 items to complete on a scavenger hunt. Lets just say, she didn't complete it! But Leslie and I helped her out a little bit!!!!

































No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!