Thursday

Kevin's High School Graduation

One of the reasons for our trip to Kansas City, was for Kevin's graduation. He was one of over 300 students to graduate with a 93% perfect attendance record. The ceremony was beautiful, their class song was, " Don't Blink", by Kenny Chesney,and two of their classmates actually sang the song. Yes, you know me, I cried. After graduation we all went out to eat with Kevin sad to say we had to party with out him cause he had to rush back to the school to get on the bus for Grad Nite!































No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!