Monday

VBS

Berean Baptist, the church we attend here in Ansbach, had VBS this past week! We had around 30 attending every night! Our goal was 20, wouldn't you know it the first night we ran out of crafts, but whos complaining! Scottie was our photographer all week and made a DVD that was shown Friday night to the parents during the finale. I was a crew leader with the 8-11 year olds. I had a wonderful time. Kynsley was in the nursery and also enjoyed her week. I think music was her favorite! She also was presented a Bible at the finale for having invited at least 5 friends. Praise the Lord we're able to worship Him wherever the Army sends us!


Snacks
Play time

Friendships


Bible stories

Games

Crafts

Music Time

Every night we'd say our pledges to the American flag, Christian flag, and to the Bible.

The Truitts and the Cooks put so much time, dedication and love into our entire week! Thank you!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!