Monday

FRG gathering

Our first fundraiser, gathering all toghether. Our FRG is made up of soldiers and their families from 3 different post. I think it was very successful. Our silent auction and dunking booth both raised alot of money! I was so happy that the "Pasta Lovers" basket that Scottie and I donated filled with Pasta and Sauces went for $100.00!
An outside event with sprinkling rain and lots of MUD. Scottie and Kynsley both were so dirty we had to adventure down to the PX to buy them each new clothes. Just as I would assume, nothing in Kynsley's size, not even close. We ended up having to buy her size 4 in little girls. But it worked!
Our day may have been cold and damp but I think it was worth it. It gave us a chance to start friendships with other family members from our company!

















No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!